Finding and retaining good talent continues to be challenging for many — or most — organizations, and could continue to be a problem for several years. The impact is real: it’s affecting service and production levels, productivity, team morale. But finding, attracting (and keeping!) quality talent is easier said that done. Come explore some new (and proven) strategies to address today’s staffing shortage.
The Performance Excellence Network — in partnership with the St. Paul Area Chamber and the Wisconsin Center for Performance Excellence — is pleased to host an online webinar discussion on Thursday, October 5: “Workforce Strategies: Staffing, Recruiting, Retaining Talent.” The discussion will feature three leaders, each giving a short “TEDtalk” overview in which they share their insights, solutions, and tips for addressing the staffing shortage:
- Penny Bellville, Executive Director of Talent, Mary Greeley Medical Center (Ames, IA)
- Bob Boullianne, owner, Express Employment Professionals (St. Paul)
- Skip Dexter, COO, Goodwill Industries of Southeastern Wisconsin (Milwaukee); invited
We will explore topics such as:
- creative ways to recruit, attract, hire talent
- the use of partnerships, internships, flexible staffing models
- career pathways that could drastically reduce “regrettable turnover”
- and many more!
As work environments continue to evolve, attracting, engaging, and retaining good employees continues to be leaders’ biggest challenge. Come explore ways that organizations are addressing the issue — ideas that you can use in your organization today!
This session is Thursday, October 5 8:00-9:00 CT (optional speed networking and mingling 7:45-8:00), using Zoom MEETING. Grab your coffee and breakfast, and join us for a rich discussion. Free for PEN/WCPE members; $20 for non-members.
Can’t make it live but interested in the content? Register anyway: all registered attendees get a link to the recording after the session!